Saturday, September 23, 2006


REVIEW OF CHINGY'S "HOODSTAR!"

Time to review Chingy's new album hoodstar!


Inrto-It's fast and a good way to start out a new album!
Hands Up-This will stick will stick in your head and make you wanna dance.
Club getiin crowed featuring Three 6 Mafia-Its a good club song and Chingy was rappin fast like Busta Rhymes.
Nike Aurr's and Cruspy Tee's-A song that belongs on the radio and shows the Aurr force one's will never die!
Bounce that-I like the beat and a song that makes you wanna bounce!
Cadillac door-It was a slow R&B song that communicates with hurricane Katrina victims.
Dem jeans-It was cursing a lot but definetly was Chingy-like.
Pullin me back featuring Tyrese-The first hit of the album! A love song and it shows what Chingy has to go through.
U a freak-I like the fact that they use bongos and it's catchy.
Brand new kicks featuring Mannie fresh-I like the beat and it was really exciting.
Ass N da aurr-I think it was a song that all guys should download!
Let me luv u-I like that it had a little techno vibe to it.
Let's ride-It sounded like it should have been on you got served!

My grade for this album is:-A

That's it for this review! Remember to keep it tuned to Dairy View!
KEEP ON MAKING MUSIC CHANGY!

No comments:

About Me

I am 14 and cover music, world news and more on Dairy View!