Friday, September 22, 2006

REVIEW OF FERGIE'S ALBUM "THE DUTCHESS!"

Time to review Fergie's first solo album "The Dutchess."

Fergalicious-It was a long song with a mix of old school rap and dance music.
Clumsy-Was good and a blast from the past with a techno beat.
All that I got-Is a good breakup song and a song to slow dance to.
London Brige-The first hit off the album. It's fast paced and a great song to get up and dance to.
Pedestal-Sounds a lot like Pink and is a slow song you can still dance to.
Voodoo Doll-It's sort of like a Michael Jackson song, but I really like the way different instruments complemented each other.
Glamorous featuring Ludacris-This song is a song every girl should have on their ipod because it's about girly things and girls are glamorous.
A remake of here I come-It was another blast from the past but with a pinch of the 21st century.
Velvet-It's a slow song with a hint of jazz that is good.
Big girls don't cry-A slow song that might help you get over something.
Mary Jane shoes-Is good and I like the fast tempo and it uses both reggae and rap.
Losing my ground-I think it was kind of sad and had good emotion in it.
Finally-The last song on the album. I think she put a lot of time and effort into this song. This is a song that really sets the mood.

If you are a guy you would give this album a C, but a girl would say A.

That's all for the first music review! Stay tuned for a review of Chingy's new album tomorrow!
GOOD JOB FERGIE!

No comments:

About Me

I am 14 and cover music, world news and more on Dairy View!